Polk Audio’s S60 speakers

Has anyone owned or heard these speakers?
Some final words,
"If you keep banging your head against the wall,
you're going to have headaches."
Warren

Comments

• Lots of us have. Infact i believe thats the main speakers of quite a few of us on the forum.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    edited September 2020
    Ken Ishiwata used them at his Ruby launch event at High End Munich 2018.

maxresdefault.jpg

20180510145606_Marantz_KI_Ruby_PM-KI_RUBY_en_SA-KI_RUBY.jpg
  • I have enjoyed a pair for a few years now and they do a great job for music as well at HT. Easy to drive and a very solid performer for the price.
    Living Room
    Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Yamaha BD-S681, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office
    Cambridge Audio 851A, Auralic Aries Mini, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited September 2020
    I have a pair, good speaker although no longer in my 2ch sysytem. And I need to part with them if interested and you happen to live close, I live in Ohio. The only reason I rotated them out was because I TL’D and rebuilt the crossovers in my SDA2B’s and all the other upgrades and using those now.

Sorry for the shameless plug.
    Post edited by motorhead43026 on
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I have a pair, good speaker although no longer in my 2ch sysytem. And I need to part with them if interested and you happen to live close, I live in Ohio. The only reason I rotated them out was because I TL’D and rebuilt the crossovers in my SDA2B’s and all the other upgrades and using those now.

Sorry for the shameless plug.

No worries Craig, I think you've earned a shameless plug or two.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk