660 wi polk sub don't stay on

Options
Same as all the other Guys, my sub don't stay switched on. Can i connect it direct in some way so i can bypass that little auto power switch with seems to be the problem?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    According to the owner's manual when the rear panel selector is in the "On" position the sub is always powered on. There doesn't appear to be a way to bypass this selector.
  • Basie
    Basie Posts: 4
    Options
    There is defiantly something wrong with part that is suppose to respond to the signal from the receiver. However there is a third option to connect your sub from the “front” speaker out on the receiver to the sub and then from the subs connections L&R to the front speakers, is that right?
    Thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That is correct, either a line level or speaker level input connection.
  • ears2hear
    Options
    Amazing amp, all of a sudden I experienced the same issue, it just kept powering off after a few moments. I have an avionics background and felt compelled to fix the issue. Removed the back panel, and inspected the PCB, components, terminations. Found that some bugs desired to short a couple of components. Carefully cleaned all the terminals well and replaced the power control IC CQ1565RT. Tested several hours now. While waiting for the power control IC I upgraded the speaker wires. Sounding better than a million dollars!