Usher BE-718's with Stands

indyhawg
indyhawg Posts: 1,633
edited August 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds

I thought I would never sell these but I recently picked up Ryan's Silverlines, so I need to free up some space. These speakers are Gloss black with cherry accents and are in excellent condition. They sound fantastic and are nonfatiguing. These have the Beryllium tweeters. They have performed brilliantly with every type of music I have thrown at them. They also sound great on a variety of amps I have used with them, everything from a 25 WPC Dayens to a 160 WPC Odyssey amp. The matching stands with spikes are also included.

Polkie price $1100. Local pickup in the Indianapolis area, however I am wiling to meet someone within a reasonable distance to complete the sale.

8gr7ztzk1bl7.jpg

0f14e7sea5ef.jpg

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Oh me oh my...I have lusted after those for a long time! But a long way from central tx you are...dang.

GLWS!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Mercy me. :o:o:o

I have seen and heard these puppies.

Incredible speakers folks and a nice owner to boot.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    PM sent
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • swegyptian
    swegyptian Posts: 316
    I’m curious if you have the original packing?
  • indyhawg
    PM sent

PM replied to.
  • indyhawg
    swegyptian wrote: »
    I’m curious if you have the original packing?

No. That is why it is local pick up.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Damn your eyes Jeff!!
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Congrats.

Lucky person who got em!!!!
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    nice deal
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Wow!
    Way to go guys
  • CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 362
    Those look very nice. Would love to be able to hear them. Congrats on the quick sale!
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    I know I was drooling. :D
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    daboyz wrote: »
    I know I was drooling. :D

Same.... and I know where he lives lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    Congrats on the sale Jeff and to the new owner. I've never heard Usher's but was drooling over these also and I don't more speakers.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Those Silverlines must be special.

Congrats on the quick sale. Did you get them thj?
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • tophatjohnny
    edited August 2020
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Those Silverlines must be special.

Congrats on the quick sale. Did you get them thj?

Yes. Already a fan of Usher so when I saw Jeff put these up I said heck yes. They will be in the same room with my Magic Flutes so good company for sure. Movies will be a real treat😃 thanks Jeff for putting the final touch on my living room rig. 😉
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Dr_Wu
    Dr_Wu Posts: 305
    Nice surround speakers!
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Nice fellers!!!
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    That’s awesome guys!! Congrats!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Yup I’ve seen those... they tug at my heart and wallet but the wallet is empty lol...

Glad they are still close though :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tophatjohnny
    Yup I’ve seen those... they tug at my heart and wallet but the wallet is empty lol...

Glad they are still close though :smile:

My wallet is empty too. The Usher took it all😂😂🎩
  • tophatjohnny
    Had some time now to really listen to these babies and a good way for me to describe it is that when music (not noise) is playing, the room disappears for me and the music just takes over. No matter where you sit in the room it is captivating. The Aurum Cantus Magic Flutes get along so well with
    My new Ushers it’s crazy. That and they look great together in the same room! Don’t expect to see these in the flea market as they are Home. Thanks to Jeff once again. I’m thrilled.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Johnny do you have them setup alongside your Aurum speakers? Pics?
  • tophatjohnny
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Johnny do you have them setup alongside your Aurum speakers? Pics?

The Ushers are my surrounds! I tried to take a new pic to post but still getting used to this new cell phone and hung up on fresh pics.
    The Aurum Cantus and Ushers get along real nice. I won’t be able to get to em for a bit but I will get some nice pics. Basic idea in your pm