She is mine

Options
2»

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Nice Joe,
    Just make sure to put a sign on it, “not a toilet “, next time Tom and Russ come over
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Nice Joe! A perfect addition to your re-vamped deck! B)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Nice Joe,
    Just make sure to put a sign on it, “not a toilet “, next time Tom and Russ come over

You're assuming they can read?
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    I will get a pic of the beautiful dinner before it gets chopped and eaten.
    The FireBoard is an electronic controller that hooks up to the fan (at the bottom vent) and has 6 inputs for probes (both in the meat or ambient) and allows you not only to control it from anywhere, but also run pre programmed cooks that others have done or saved by the user. It’s VERY cool.
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Here we go:

39vuid3jyjrn.jpeg

The smell is just to die for. Drooling all over the place.
  • joecoulson
    Options
    And here it is chopped (prefer that over pulled)

hr4o6fjneg3e.jpeg
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    I always spatchcock or rotisserie my chickens. Love the crispy crust. Low and slow doesn't work for me with chicken. nm2m9psa9l81.jpg
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • joecoulson
    Options
    I agree. It gets too dry and stranded
    I like the griddle chicken the best. Little Worcester and Soy on dark meat with high temp griddle. Mmmm mmm
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    mark090852 wrote: »
    I always spatchcock or rotisserie my chickens. Love the crispy crust. Low and slow doesn't work for me with chicken. nm2m9psa9l81.jpg

I did this on the KJ on the open grates over direct heat and indirect heat. No heat deflectors in place. I banked the charcoal to one side, and alternated the chicken from side to side as necessary to get a crispy skin without burning. I NEVER walk away while cooking like this. It is not set it and forget it. But it only takes about 45 minutes and always turns out to our liking. KJ lid was open about 50% of the time. Exact temp inside the KJ doesn't matter, I just develop a moderately hot fire.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Dude that's a bitchen chop suey machine
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Is that coconut oil you are cooking with?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • buyukev
    buyukev Posts: 2
    Options
    Wowz! I love it!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    @Clipdat that is referred to as a "random hammered" finish
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • joecoulson
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    @Clipdat that is referred to as a "random hammered" finish

That was me before I quit drinking.
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,513
    Options
    No words are needed!
  • joecoulson