HTS10 DONT WAKE UP AFTER STANDBYE

My hts10 does not wake up after it has entered standbye mode, the led remains red even if i play music or movies at high volume. The only way to turn it back on and off and then on again. In this way the LED lights up green and everything works. However, it happens that in some cases after the first restart, the LED flashes green 4 times cyclically and the subwoofer does not emit sound. It must then turn off and on again. European assistance told me to contact the Italian distributor (which has not been any since April 2020) and sent me the manual page.
I don't know what I expected ...Can anyone help me? I have already set the other speakers to small (s15, s10, s35) and set the crossover to 80hz. I used the lfe input and turned up the sub signal unsuccessfully.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    You could try sending an email to kim.jasper@soundunited.com, but I don't know if he'll be able to help since you appear to be in Italy.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• scipiod
    scipiod Posts: 2
    Thanks for the advice ... I'll try to send an email. It would be enough for me to understand if my product is defective in order to ask for its replacement ... or if I can do something to solve it since once the sobwoofer is activated it works.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    There is no doubt, it is defective.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk