Innuos Streamers

Moose68BashMoose68Bash Posts: 3,676
Anybody have any experience with these products -- especially the "Statement?"
Family Room, PS Audio PW Transport, DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II; AQ Sky XLRs, McIntosh MC 220 Tube Pre; AQ Sky XLRs, CAT 600.2 Dualmono Amp, Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables, SDA SRS 1.2tls (RD0198s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: "The Abbot" Monastery-Level Xovers, Custom Internal Wiring, Binding Post Plates, & SDA ICs).

Exercise Room, Wadia 171 iPod Dock, PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux PMF3150 Amp, Dreadnought, Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables, SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers).

Synology 713+ NAS on Gigabit LAN serving PW MkII DAC & DirectStream DAC.

Comments

• erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,367
    The Zenn MKIII. Looks very good. Now i need to get my research on!
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse RCA, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Aries Mini, LKS MH-da004, Wireworld Silver Eclipse SC

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T, , W4S recovery,Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse RCA, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Aries Mini, LKS MH-da004, Wireworld Silver Eclipse SC

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T, , W4S recovery,Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11
  • Moose68BashMoose68Bash Posts: 3,676
    @erniejade,
    Thanks for posting that link to theaudiobeatnik review of the Innuos Statement. It seems to be a "rave" review. I hope his promised review of the Statement system with a PS Audio DirectStream DAC comes out soon. I would be using the Statement, if I were to purchase one, with a DirectStream DAC.
    Thank you, again, for this lead.
    Family Room, PS Audio PW Transport, DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II; AQ Sky XLRs, McIntosh MC 220 Tube Pre; AQ Sky XLRs, CAT 600.2 Dualmono Amp, Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables, SDA SRS 1.2tls (RD0198s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: "The Abbot" Monastery-Level Xovers, Custom Internal Wiring, Binding Post Plates, & SDA ICs).

Exercise Room, Wadia 171 iPod Dock, PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux PMF3150 Amp, Dreadnought, Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables, SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers).

Anytime. They do look very nice. I had a DSJ and I actually preferred not using the Brdge II as a streamer. I thought it sounded better with my lumin going to it.

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,294
    I just realized the Innuos Statement is nearly $14k. Ouch. Certainly a lot of good options to consider at that price.
    The mini is reasonably priced

• GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 2,287
    I’d love to roll the Statement into my system, but it’s just too rich for my blood ...
    erniejade wrote: »
    The mini is reasonably priced

The Lumin Mini Is outstanding at its price point. Especially with the newly released Leedh volume control/processing.
    I’m really surprised there hasn’t been any talk about it here on CP
    From what I’ve read, most people really like it. I do

Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Salk SuperCharged Surrounds
    Source PSA PWT into NSD Supremo
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Center Salk HT2C
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Wires WW & MIT
    Part two of the Audio Beatnik review has now been posted, featuring the Lampizator DAC pairing. Part three with the PS Audio DAC is still forthcoming.
  • Mike ReeterMike Reeter Posts: 3,934
    This is the model I'm considering when I finally make the move to a dedicated Streamer. Perfect for lazy chaps such as myself ;)

https://innuos.com/en/catalog/go/zenmini-mk3-1tb-lpsu
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's/SDA SRS 3.1TL's/SDA CRS+4.1TL's and some other stuff
  • maxwardmaxward Posts: 614
    That’s the one I’ve been looking at, too, along with the Lumin U1 Mini. I’d like to see a comparison of the two.
    Thorens TD-160C; Sumiko Talisman S, retipped by Soundsmith; Jolida JD9; Marantz CD-53; North Star Intenso;
    Joule-Electra LA-100; Balanced Power Technology AC conditioner;
    Odyssey Khartago monos (with most factory upgrades); Magnepan MG 3.6R
  • Mike ReeterMike Reeter Posts: 3,934
    maxward wrote: »
    That’s the one I’ve been looking at, too, along with the Lumin U1 Mini. I’d like to see a comparison of the two.

Exact same two I'm looking at as well. Both get very good reviews and are very similar in price.

SDA SRS 2.3TL's/SDA SRS 3.1TL's/SDA CRS+4.1TL's and some other stuff
    Thanks for the link.

Sounds crazy but because of the reviews, i want to hear the border patrol se-i dac.

Yeah I've wanted to hear that DAC for a while now too!
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,170
    Me too on the Border Patrol.
    @Clipdat,

Thanks for the link to the review of the Statement with the PS Audio DS DAC w/ Windom firmware.
    I read the review (in part) to my wife, who gave me her blessing to buy it. :) The reviewer’s summary comments hit all of her hot buttons, as well as many of mine.
    I just wish the guy had Polk SDA SRS 1.2tls in his system! I suspect my SDAs may have some of the soundstage virtues he “recovered” in his system with the addition of the Statement.
    Now, before I plunk down the money to purchase the Statement, I have to see whether I can get one to audition in my system. It’s a pretty big investment without hearing it with all the particulars of my own system.
    We’ll see what happens next!

I'd reach out to Mark Sosa [email protected] and inquire regarding the Innuos in-home demo.
    Thanks, @Clipdat,
    I’ve sent an email to an av dealer in Jersey City, which is more convenient for me. If that doesn’t pan out, I’ll pursue your suggestion in Tyson’s Corner.