Musical Fidelity Tri Vista 300 Integrated Amplifier

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,964
edited July 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello everybody,
So this isn't the Tri Vista integrated that is in my 2 channel system, but is a different one. This particular unit the seller was selling with a set of cables I wanted for my unit, in transparency. I am looking to simply regain fair market value for this unit with stock accessories and the difference is ultimately what I will have invested in the cables as the owner did not want to separate. I disclose this to Polkies for full transparency.

This unit works as mine does, flawless! The sound of course is excellent, the feet light up and change colors as they should, etc.

A remote is NOT included, I did verify with my remote that it does respond to a remote, the motorized volume and actuators for the inputs all work perfect. I double checked and Harmony has the tri Vista in its list of components to use as a universal.

I had a manual printed and I included some literature mine had and had it made into a spiral bound copy.

Includes a suite of stock cables, pictured

I have both factory boxes and extra boxes if wanting to ship

As far as cosmetic conditions, there are some marks on the unit, please see photos and note the red circles. If you need any additional photos please let me know!

I'm looking for 1900 plus freight

I will deliver up to 5 hours of driving one day at no charge

Phenominal piece of equipment! Only 500 made!

cks3kgklkbe6.jpg
rprh6ufnxu8k.jpg
7esyeyhycwrt.jpg
ju6zwpoa5r17.jpg
z6qcinnj2ake.jpg
t2vkous3pys0.jpg
47vroucw8ep3.jpg
fjd7tnsc101w.jpg
rx07fgy8io8r.jpg
eitv32ixp4us.jpg
yyq8jocjjjtb.jpg
xrctm0einysg.jpg
m3eq3135yfu3.jpg
02ru6sm7xdxn.jpg
0vlp6amfq795.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• VR3
    edited July 2020
    Picture I grabbed from the net of the power supply unit

m7m8ar4no940.jpg

And specs!

Voltage RMS 53 Volts 20Hz to 20kHz.
    Peak 150 Volts.
    Power 350 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms.
    600 Watts per channel into 4 Ohms.
    Peak-to-peak output current 96 Amps.
    Damping Factor 210.
    Output devices per channel 8.
    Pre-output impedance 50 Ohms.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Dayum that looks sweet! GLWS!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066

Wow! She is beautiful. Seems to be a very fair price, and I know you have checked her out.

I am curious about the cables that you wanted. Can you tell us?
    Harry
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Highly likely the RAL silver cables, which replace the 3 originals.

The Tri-Vista is a stellar piece of kit.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2020
    Sid,

As long as you don't need the cash in the next couple days......hang a sold sign on it.

Up to my a$$ in alligators for the next few days but I'll get up with you. Cool?

That said, if someone gets to you before I do....totally get it, cash is king.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • VR3
    There is one person in line that pmd me shortly after posting, if that falls through it is all yours!
  • TroyD
    edited July 2020
    Roger that man.....who? I’ll Epstein that ****.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Omg. Drool worthy
  • TroyD
    I know, I’ve been chasing one for years.....
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Oops too early
  • TroyD
    I know, right?

I’d be a great 50th Birthday present to myself!
  • VR3
    Sorry Troy, this one is pending
  • TroyD
    edited July 2020
    No worries man!

Probably just saved me a divorce, lol!
  • VR3
    lol! Now that I know you are looking for one I will start sending you links when I see them pop up :p
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,030
    Beautiful piece. This is the best integrated amp that Musical Fidelity made.
  • TroyD
    VR3 wrote: »
    lol! Now that I know you are looking for one I will start sending you links when I see them pop up :p

I thought we were friends man, I even talked your mom into coming to your first Polkfest!

• VR3
    I know right, I'm a huge enabler though 😜
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    Great deal for a great integrated. Trey, I seen this one for sale with the upgraded cables and thought of you...glad you were able to make this work out for you!
  • VR3
    Sold!

Thanks guys
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Congrats on the quick sale.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Hey Trey, how's the phonostage on this? Oh, wait...nevermind :p
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon