mid/woofer replacement for Lsim706c

Options
Hi Friend.
I'm looking for a replacement 6.5 mid/woofer for the Lsim706c model, Where I can get it?
Regards

Comments

• henryzalez
    henryzalez Posts: 5
    Options
    I have looked for it and it is difficult to get, it is not normal, in the back of the magnet it has a kind of plastic in the shape of a tip
    do3fqfd5ix0e.jpg
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,683
    Options
    It looks like someone is melting a giant Hershey's Kiss® on a gas stove.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    Judging by the look of the driver the cabinet was destroyed.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    lol yea, those are well build drivers, that basket took a hard hit to break it like that. Would hate to see the rest of the speaker. Polk can hook you up with a replacement if you can get ahold of them
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • henryzalez
    Options
    the cabinet is intact without any scratch, everything in its original box and packaging, I bought it "as is" at auction, I think that in the store it received a strong blow that generated air that came out of the woofer damaging it. I was looking for the replacement on ebay and I wrote in the search bar "LSiM706c" and guess what ... there are many that are selling with one or two broken woofers the same way, maybe all was in the same truck that overturned. You can see it
  • henryzalez
    Options
    stangman67 wrote: »
    lol yea, those are well build drivers, that basket took a hard hit to break it like that. Would hate to see the rest of the speaker. Polk can hook you up with a replacement if you can get ahold of them

yes i already wrote to Polk to find a replacement but still no answer