how long does getting a post approved take?

i can't even find that i made a new thread, let alone see its status - is this a new thing?
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
meterdq8.gif

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,510
    That's because trouble makers like you are on a watch list.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,510

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • brettw22brettw22 Posts: 7,709
    This one immediately posted, and the other one said it had to be reviewed......lame........and FU ALL.... :D

How be?
    meterdq8.gif
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,231
    This one immediately posted, and the other one said it had to be reviewed......lame........and FU ALL.... :D

How be?

Because you have neglected the Polk children
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 16,339
    ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Tom

meterdq8.gif
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,510
    Love you too Toot's!

Still wondering why you don't post hunks to die for...EJ is not one of them, IMO.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
    lol......memories.......
    meterdq8.gif