Speakers! Speakers! Speakers!!!

2»

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Bump for the Silverlines.

Man I would love to try them Ryan but I am in central Texas. GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    We might be there for LSAF B)
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I am also willing to meet up a little farther out than 3 hours if my asking price is met...something to keep in mind. Motivated seller (annoyed wife).
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    I am also willing to meet up a little farther out than 3 hours if my asking price is met...something to keep in mind. Motivated seller (annoyed wife).

"Motivated seller (annoyed wife)", dang, that's sig material right there...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • ZLTFUL
    Well, in her defense, I have had more speakers than I have needed for the HT, living room, offices, deck, garage and master bedroom for several years now. So she was due some annoyance.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    ....getting them to Georgia would be an adventure for sure🙂
    where in GA?

I live in an Athens suburb. (Crawford)

Tony

Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • ZLTFUL
    Bump for some awesome Silverlines at a great price (and I am not just being immodest!)

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    Those Silverlines are a lot of speaker for $750. Someone semi local should jump on them for sure.
  • ZLTFUL
    Seas woofers, LPG tweeter and midrange... (LPG's intellectual property was bought by Eton-GMBH).
    Originally, they had Solen capacitors and Solen inductors.
    I replaced them with SonicCaps and ClarityCaps, Jantzen foil and wax inductor on the woofer circuit and Alphacore foil and wax inductors on the mid/tweeter.

• ZLTFUL
    Bump.

Gonna give it another week here then it will be off to the gambling with your luck sites.

Thanks.

• swegyptian
    swegyptian Posts: 316
    I’m interested. Can you try to show me some of the specific issues with condition? I’m in Springfield, Illinois, BTW.

Thanks,
    Alex
  • ZLTFUL
    swegyptian wrote: »
    I’m interested. Can you try to show me some of the specific issues with condition? I’m in Springfield, Illinois, BTW.

Thanks,
    Alex

Will do tomorrow. Been away from the computer all day. Thanks.

• ZLTFUL
    swegyptian wrote: »

Thanks,
    Alex
    Here is all of the dings/nicks/scratches/blemishes on the first speaker:
    jjb3txkkr7tv.jpeg
    5wruqkm2wysv.jpeg
    gztdyyroy8ic.jpeg
    t6vi84i08n1i.jpeg
    doniap8fqsls.jpeg

• ZLTFUL
    And here are all of the dings/nicks/scratches/blemishes on the second speaker:
    8zlektzlxih6.jpeg
    o61r1drrhtd1.jpeg
    eetz5cgnc3bv.jpeg
    84nz6z937wz8.jpeg

• ZLTFUL
    Both of the large corner chips are on the back sides of the speakers. They are noticeable but everything else blends in pretty well.
    Not to say they aren’t visible at all but they are less noticeable from 8-10ft.

• swegyptian
    swegyptian Posts: 316
    Thanks for the detailed photos. That finish helps mask them a bit. I will give it some thought this week, thanks again!
  • ZLTFUL
    We are calling the Silverlines SOLD!

Thank you everyone who expressed interest and to those who purchased. You guys rock!