Value of LSi 9, LSi 25 & LSiC

Folks I have a chance to buy a set of LSi 9's, LSi 25's and LSiC in excellent condition. What is the current used value for same?

Comments

• CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 362
    I sold my Lsi9s a few years ago, believe I got $400 for the pair. They were cherry finish, near mint. Can't speak to the value of the other speakers. I'd imagine the 9s are worth a bit less now than when I sold them, since it's been several years and Polk cleared out the Lsim line at super low prices not too long ago. You could make a good system with those speakers though. Good luck.
  • Dear CottageChz...Thank you, that is very helpful.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    That would be an excellent
    5.1 set up to purchase. If the amps work in the 25’s? I would say value at around 600-900?
    You would need a dedicated amp to get them to sound up to their legendary performance. Good luck. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Vette C6.r
    Vette C6.r Posts: 1,560
    Folks I have a chance to buy a set of LSi 9's, LSi 25's and LSiC in excellent condition. What is the current used value for same?

Are selling them ?? Where are you located ??
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Tony...Tony...Tony...
    Folks I have a chance to buy
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Vette C6.r
    WOOPS

Snuck in a peek at the Forum at work. Serves me right for mis-reading it.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Happens to all of us. Stay safe out there.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Vette C6.r
    F1nut wrote: »
    Happens to all of us. Stay safe out there.

Thanks brother....I appreciate that.