Nice Marantz UD7007 SACD/BLU RAY/DVD player COMPLETE

Options
I am selling my Marantz UD 7007 Blu ray player It works great and is excellent condition with exception of a few scratches on the top cover. . The 7007 was the Marantz top of the line SACD, Blu Ray DVD player and has many excellent reviews online. It does and plays pretty much EVERYTHING including streaming. Makes a very good CD player also. The do it all machine Details below. The sound is more organic then the Oppo 95 I had. Includes unit, Marantz system remote,copy of manual, quick start manual and power cord , Original box and packing. Will be double boxed . Asking just $425 or BO

Super Audio CD / Blu-ray Disc Player with Networking
In addition to playing Blu-ray discs, DVDs and music CDs, the Marantz UD7007 universal disc player also provides
superb audio quality with high resolution audio disc formats including Super Audio CD and DVD-Audio. The UD7007 is
also equipped with a range of network streaming functions that let you enjoy audio and video content from a variety of
free and subscription services, including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus and VUDU. As you would expect from Marantz, the
UD7007 is equipped with our exclusive HDAM-SA2 (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules) in the critical analog stages for
the ultimate in audio fidelity. For optimum audio and video quality, the UD7007 is equipped with dual HDMI outputs that
let you stream dedicated digital audio and digital video feeds to your audio system and your HDTV display.
High quality sound and video
n
Wide variety of video streaming, movies,
videos, TV shows (YouTube, Netflix
(*1)
VUDU, Hulu Plus)
n
High-performance 2ch Audio output by
HDAM via balanced output and RCA output
n
Coaxial digital output
n
Universal Disc Playability (Blu-ray, DVD-
Audio, DVD-Video, Super Audio CD, CD)
n
DLNA 1.5 Support and front USB port
for music, photo and video playback
n
2 HDMI outputs with separated Audio sig-
nal/Video signal transport
n
1080p/24 video output, to bring out
the full quality of film
n
HDMI source direct mode to output native
resolution of the disc
n
Picture adjustments
n
Playing high-quality audio, using by pure
direct function
Build Quality
n
Fully shielded disc mechanism with alumi
-
num top panel and twin drive shafts dampens
internal and external vibrations and electro-
magnetic noise for optimum disc playback
n
New servo circuit, to reduce moving noise
of pickup mechanism
n
5-block construction for thorough protec-
tion from mutual interference caused by elec-
tricity or magnetic fields (Disc mechanism,
Analog audio, Power Supply, Indicator, and
Core processing block)
n
Rigid chassis and cabinet
(Dual Layer on bottom)
n
Fan-less construction for noise reduction
Ease of Use
n
Quicker disc loading and playback initiation
(20% faster than prior model)
n
Quick Start mode enables faster
playback access
n
Easy-to-use Multi language GUI and
CD-ROM interactive manual
n
User-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface)
n
Easy-to-use remote control
-Glow-key for cursor keys and operation keys
-Direct access for online video services
-Remote Control also controls
Marantz AV receiver for convenience
n
New “Marantz Remote App” control via
2012 new Marantz networking A/V Receivers
(*2)
n
Gold plated HDMI cable included
(HIGH SPEED HDMI
TM
CABLE)
Others
n
Design Matching to Marantz AV Receivers
designed on M-1 concept
n
C4 Certified RS232C Control Capability
n
Eco Stand-by mode, lower power con-
sumption (0.3 W)
n
Detachable AC cord
UD7007
Super Audio CD/ Blu-ray disc player
(*1) Netflix is available in certain countries. Unlimited membership
required. More information at www.netflix.com.
(*2) The UD7007 has remote control functionality by using the new
“Marantz Remote App” together with Marantz new A/V Receiver that
supports Network.

4a76villddif.jpg
ct1pxs55pqky.jpg
8ma24hanyh6r.jpg
658ex2ktcp1v.jpg
kuz0gekepnvc.jpg

Comments

• geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
  • Mr. Sharpe
    Mr. Sharpe Posts: 1,354
    Options
    I was just about to say the reason I chose this unit was bc if it’s cd section having a more organic sound than that Oppo. I’d buy it again if I needed one
    Home theater:
    43” Westinghouse Displayer
    Marantz UD-7007 Player
    Emotiva MC-700 Processor
    Adcom GFA-5006 Amplifier
    Parasound Zamp Amplifier
    Ethereal ESO-1 Power Conditioner
    Klipsch RC-10 Center
    Klipsch R34c Fronts
    Klipsch RB-41 Surrounds
    Polk audio PSW-505

Stereo:
    Polk audio RTA-12c’s fully upgraded crossovers
    DIY 12tc braided speaker cables
    Denon DVD-5910ci Spinner
    Parasound P6 Preamplifer
    Parasound HCA -1500a Amplifier
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    I agree I have a 105D here and spent weeks comparing them as well as a Sony SCD CA 333 E5 disc I also had a Rega Saturn and SA 8005 and another Denon BDP 2012ci here I tried different cables different speakers to the point of getting sick of it . My wife also helped in tests She thought she was done when I left the audio bizz NOPE, worse then ever. I think the Sony was best for CD (big surprise as it is a dedicated CD SACD player ) but my top universal pick comes close My effort was trying to end up with a universal. This was also all verified through headphone, different speakers and ICs. YOUR MILEAGE AND TASTES MAY VARY

I wanted the Oppo 105D to be it because it does everything even though I do not know how to use most of the streaming stuff It is slightly lean, the bass strong but not tight. It is slightly to the warm side and spacious Warm and lean I do not like. It is information driven but not harsh or clinical. One guy who did a comparison said it was slightly grey That makes sense to me I do see why folks like it .

The 7007 was noticeably more rich . Everything had more body to it and sounded more real with sharper outlines. Came from a blacker background Bolder images. Like someone focused a lens Just more musical and dimensional. A slightly smaller stage HOWEVER lacked vertical openness and extension which limits the live feel. Just closed in on top Like the PM 15S2 I had a few years ago. Always felt like I was looking at the floor when I closed my eyes.

The Denon (which was player of the year in 2012) is the same as a Marantz UD 7006 with each division doing their own audio tweaks. The reviewers were right this player has great sound for CDs. It is rich full and clear and whether a DVD or CD going from the 7007 to the 2012 ones head immediately lifted as more vertical extension and openness . It is just slightly less beefy then the 7007 but seems better balanced.

I also had a Sony BDP5000 here for 2 weeks until it died so I cannot be sure very natural sound but slightly washed out better then the Oppo and less body then the Marantz and Denon . Big sound. Wish I had tested it more Some say it has the same DACS and audio board as the 5400 SACD player

Then this weekend I picked up a Primare I30 integrated HOLY CRAP Now i may have to start all over.