Help me identify smd resistors on Signa S2 board

8uaroky2a63c.jpg

I had a problem with power coming into my house, long story but basically it's a fault of power provider sending me too much voltage. A lot of equipement burnt. I am trying to identify 3 SMD resistors on polk audio SIgna S2 soundbar. The ones marked R22, R23 and R24

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Comments

• Board number is 40-polk21-pwe1g
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    You might try contacting Polk directly as they do not monitor this section. I suspect the best you can expect is for them to sell you a new board.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,307
    At the very least, you’re going to need a schematic.

It’s doubtful that the resistors are the only compromised components - usually resistors flaming out are the result of other components failing up-stream...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn