Monterrey Grand Prix 2004 (champ)

geralopez
geralopez Posts: 115
edited May 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
HEY!! This is a general INVITATION to people who likes high speed , beautiful girls and things like that!!

19700.jpg
The Champ Car World Series gets back to work on Sunday 23 with a trip south of the border to Monterrey, Mexico for the Tecate/Telmex Monterrey Grand Prix.

Next May 21, 22 & 23 will be in Monterrey Mex. the:
"Monterrey Grand Prix 2004"

192.jpg

This event provides a world-class showcase for a worldwide audience. As well, it allows us to extend the CART FedEx Championship Series to a vibrant, dynamic marketplace-Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. After many years in the sport, we all recognize the value of working closely with CART, the various government constituencies and our highly valued, impressive group of commercial partners to deliver the most exciting entertainment experience available anywhere - the stars and cars of the FedEx Championship Series. Moreover, our goal is to deliver this experience at one of the finest motorsports facilities in the world, complete with best-in-class amenities and services. We trust you will agree that we have accomplished our objectives. And in so doing, we are happily afforded the opportunity to share our success with CART and its extended family of participants, fans, media and corporate sponsors from across the globe at the Tecate Telmex Monterrey Grand Prix.

The Tecate Telmex Monterrey Grand Prix is certain to become Mexico’s largest and most prestigious annual event. Strategically located in centralized Fundidora Park, and set against Monterrey’s famously mountainous backdrop, the state-of-the-art, two-mile long circuit promises to yield spectacular, wheel-to-wheel Champ Car racing. With a total of seven passing areas, the widest racing surface of any track on the schedule, numerous elevation changes and a wide assortment of turns, the Tecate Telmex Monterrey Grand Prix is truly a world-class showcase for the speed, color and sound of the FedEx Championship Series. The Tecate Telmex Monterrey Grand Prix is more than a race, however. It is a social, cultural and commercial phenomenon - a festival celebrating a young, active, upscale lifestyle with a uniquely Mexican flair. A wide variety of support events, ranging from the Gala Grand Prix Ball to the promotion and selection of Miss Monterrey and various other city-centered festivities, all fill the days and weeks leading up to race weekend.

car14.jpg

babys3.jpg

Here are some links for more info:

Monterrey Grand Prix 2004 Official Site

http://www.racingone.com/tracks_front.asp?trackid=192&series=2

http://www.racingone.com/completerace.asp?raceid=2214

http://www.tecatetelmexgrandprix.com/

Monterrey, N.L. Mexico

amane.jpg

Come and See Monterrey
paracaidismomonterrey.jpg

-GLopez
Post edited by geralopez on

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited May 2004
    man, i wish i could go... i had tickets for the indy one, but i couldn't go to that... then, i looked at one in france, and i can't make that one either! i've gone to one like every year for a long time... bummer...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs