3mm to RCA interconnect cable

Something decent such as AQ...something shorter than .5 m for our awesome Alexa Im stuck with...such an eyesore:
l45fox5nuila.jpeg

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited January 2020
    well... at least the CA-610II is no eyesore.

:)

On-topic: sorry, I cannot help. Everything like that here is Radio Shack grade.
    Post edited by mhardy6647 on
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Thank you sir....its been in the shop a fee times and unfortunately the original issue just started coming back. At times....the left channel has no volume. When this happens the fix is usually to turn power off and on again. Also at times there is a bit of static in this channel and it will go out. I should mention the volume/balance knob was bent at one time and my repair guy was able to straighten back pretty close to where it was. Any ideas?
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited January 2020
    I have one that will work but it's 3m long. Fresh off the boat from China. It was a good quality one with gold terminals that I used to connect my laptop to my receiver before I discovered the world of DAC's and USB cables. PM me your address and I'll send it to you. If it doesn't work for you just regift it.

It's like this only the RCA's are straight.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Jack-3-5-to-Dual-RCA-Audiophile-Audio-Cable-PC-Car-Speaker-L-RCA-3-5mm-AUX/153681225549?hash=item23c81d674d:m:mjfoKMBD58vrW45QMeeFpUA
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • classic carl
    classic carl Posts: 648
    edited January 2020
    Buy one on Amazon for $5, After all, it's to connect a **** in the box. nything else would be a waste of money.
    Main System:
    Proton AA-1150 ~ Yamaha C-4 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Sennheiser HD600 ~ Monitor Audio Silver RS8 & FB210 ~ Martin Logan Dynamo ~ Teac R-919X ~ Marantz CD5003 ~ Squeezebox Classic ~ Music Hall dac25.2 ~ Dual 1229/Acutex M312 III STR ~ Music Hall mmf-5.1/Goldring 1012GX ~ Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0

Home Theater:
    Vizio V585-H11 ~ Yamaha RX-V800 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Marantz DV6001 ~ EPI M90 ~ Polk Audio RT35i ~ CS400i ~ (2) Polk Audio PSW450

• kevhed72
    audioluvr wrote: »
    I have one that will work but it's 3m long. Fresh off the boat from China. It was a good quality one with gold terminals that I used to connect my laptop to my receiver before I discovered the world of DAC's and USB cables. PM me your address and I'll send it to you. If it doesn't work for you just regift it.

It's like this only the RCA's are straight.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Jack-3-5-to-Dual-RCA-Audiophile-Audio-Cable-PC-Car-Speaker-L-RCA-3-5mm-AUX/153681225549?hash=item23c81d674d:m:mjfoKMBD58vrW45QMeeFpUA
    Thank you for the generous offer but that length is too long. One of the reasons I keep hanging out here....

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    NP.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • doctor r
    doctor r Posts: 837
    Check the Zu Audio cable sales on eBay. I use one of their 0.5m cables with the setup you are seeking with good results.
    integrated w/DAC module Gryphon Diablo 300
    server Wolf Alpha 3SX
    phono pre Dynamic Sounds Associates Phono II
    turntable/tonearms Origin Live Sovereign Mk3 dual arm, Origin Live Enterprise Mk4, Origin Live Illustrious Mk3c
    cartridges Miyajima Madake, Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Ortofon
    speakers Rockport Mira II
    cables Synergistic Research Cables, Gryphon VPI XLR, Sablon 2020 USB
    rack Adona Eris 6dw
    ultrasonic cleaner Degritter
  • kevhed72 wrote: »
    Thank you sir....its been in the shop a fee times and unfortunately the original issue just started coming back. At times....the left channel has no volume. When this happens the fix is usually to turn power off and on again. Also at times there is a bit of static in this channel and it will go out. I should mention the volume/balance knob was bent at one time and my repair guy was able to straighten back pretty close to where it was. Any ideas?

Have the protection relays been cleaned or replaced?
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • kevhed72
    I can check
    kevhed72 wrote: »

Have the protection relays been cleaned or replaced?
    I can definitely take a look if I knew where to look on the board....what do they look like? Im putting the less desirable R500 into service until ai can get it fixed due the volume issue is annoying as he!!