Recent customer service Dec2019

Options
2»

Comments

• meucci2977
    Options
    Thanks for all your suggestions. I cannot support any company under the sound united brands at this time. Due to fact of declining customer service at Polk and continuing to sell subs wifh high amp board failures a known problem to them and no action taken. Fyi for everbody I was told by Polk customer service that they dont actually work for Polk and there were two different call centers. Picture a call center where they are taking calls on fridges,washers dryers etc. Sad really.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,574
    Options
    All the paper work and receipts now say Denon customer service. Trust me I know all about Denon customer service from years back. They are just as horrible now as they were 16-17 years ago.
  • meucci2977
    Options
    @ Pitfdogg2 Sound United now owns Denon and six other brands. Google them and you can see the other brands.
  • meucci2977
    Options
    @anonymouse I checked the board over and did not see any burnt spots or caps leaking. If you want me to post a pic of the board let me know maybe you can point me in the right direction of what needs to be replaced. I can do the componet level repair.