2 new psw10 problems

Options
I have a Demon 720. My old sub woofer used to be an old Optmus. It worked. I just bought 2 PWS10's. I hooked them up first one then the other. I think I followed everything step by step. I shut the Receiver down powered up the first one. Turned on some music. Not even a rumble. I thought well the wiring must be bad in that part. So I hooked up the second. Nothing no vibration or rumble. Now I am still playing music (in surround sound). At this point in my old Otmus every once in a while I would get something. Then I decided to play the movie Matrx. As it's playing I now at least feel each speaker vibrating. I walked into the other room. My wife said she felt the speakers in the other room. So I know the speakers work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. If I turn the volume up it hums like crazy. I have tried different D.B.'s.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Best Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,793
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    How did you connect the subs to your Denon AVR? After connecting both subs did you run the calibration program?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• britkel
    britkel Posts: 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If this question was posted please we disregard. Found problem. Broken wire

Sorry