edited February 2020
    audgsd8zft8z.jpeg
    rt8sxe6iawmi.jpeg

Shorts and tee shirts as packing material!! :D
    Ironically done successfully ;)
    Chris you KNOW I had to blow you up about that!! :p:D:D
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Nice of him to include prison garb with the sale (not orange, though, so points off for that). You can use that iron-ically to get the wrinkles out too.

All kidding aside, you gotta love the Polk Flea Market, that's a nice looking amp there.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    There is small teeth that snap that cap in place. They were most likely sheared off due to rough shipping.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Hahah too funny Carlton. I had those shorts for about 10 years. Those and the t shirts were in a bag to be used as garage rags. And that acoustic stuffing in there came out or a pair of Paradigm Monitor 7 v2 I parted out a few years ago.

That was a very stressful 26 hours after USPS said it had been delivered but it was not there. I had already started watching craigslist, ebay and offer up to see if the amp showed up for sale. So glad it all worked out!

That was a pretty study box too. It was the box my Belkin PureAV PF60 came in.

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Hopefully they were washed! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    CH46E wrote: »
    Hahah too funny Carlton. I had those shorts for about 10 years.

I don't even want to know how you blew a hole in the crotch...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • CH46E
    edited February 2020
    CH46E wrote: »
    Hahah too funny Carlton. I had those shorts for about 10 years.

I don't even want to know how you blew a hole in the crotch...

I had a disagreement with a Honey Badger that did not give a ****.

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg
  • verb wrote: »
    Hopefully they were washed! :smile:

He said he used Tide (*horrors*)
    I’m gonna have to use that great Amway soap and rewash them. Tide gives me skin problems
    uifcfvmy0amd.jpeg
  • CH46E
    Everything going well with the amp Carlton?
  • honestaquarian
    honestaquarian Posts: 3,186
    Working perfectly in my system.
    Thanks Chris!!
  • CH46E
    Cool, glad to hear it!
  • honestaquarian
    honestaquarian Posts: 3,186
    Got any more shirts you wanna get rid of ;) ?
  • CH46E