Anyone want a free CD?

Options
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    Options
    😁 Well, it is the "Deluxe" version of Who c-r-a-p, so. It does have that going for it. ☺
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,037
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Yeah, unfortunately, as a die-hard 'OO and Pete Townshend fan in and from the past, for me, the Who died when Moon did.
    ... and, much as I enjoy and admire Big T's early solo work (up through Rough Mix with Ronnie Lane, which is superb), anything he did after All the Best Cowboys... is of little or no interest to me. The latter album walks a fine line between pretty darned good and (way) too abstruse and pretentious... and falls over that line numerous times as it plays out. :(