Is there any Customer Service?

Options
I bought a pair of S50 which work great and a HTS 10 which has a faulty amplifier

I have had a ticket open with customer support since Dec 4, i got no response and decided to call the line at Dec 10, they replied to the ticket stating that i need to provide proof of invoice, which is fair however it was already submitted with the original message on the 4th... I reply stating its already there, called again on the 15th they mentioned that they will ship out an RMA box and i will receive an email/information on the tracking... on the 17th they closed that ticket as completed

At this point i'm going to return the tower pair and sub and go with Klipsch; I dont see the benefit of a 5 year warranty when you cant realistically use it

Can anyone assist on the forums or share their experience with this?

Comments

• x_oblivion_x
    Options
    Just to add on, the subwoofer has continuity with the fuse and I did basic diagnostic as directed by the rep with the reset procedures. The sub did work one the first day I used it but ever since just errors out with a red blinking power light
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,804
    Options
    The CS isn't what it used to be, for sure. The Klipsch sound is very different than the Signature sound, more in your face. Can you not return the sub to where you bought it, then buy a different brand sub?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• x_oblivion_x
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    The CS isn't what it used to be, for sure. The Klipsch sound is very different than the Signature sound, more in your face. Can you not return the sub to where you bought it, then buy a different brand sub?

I understand that, it's more on principal. As I mentioned what's the benefit of a 5 year warranty if the company won't realistically honor it. If I'm getting Mickey moused with this what would happen 2 years from now? Right now there should be another batch of sales, I still have the return period and this experience has turned me awry from Polk/DEI holdings.

It's a shame, I respected the brand and innovations, a quick check on the forums and Google for Klipsch shows no recent customer horror tales. As I'm writing this there's another post about bad CS from Polk. Thanks for the reply though F1! And happy holidays.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    Hokkiwin reported
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)