Pass Labs X150

Options
Pass Labs X-150 Power Amplifier

150 watts 8 ohm, 300 4 ohm.

Excellent amplifier, didn't quite have the same synergy as the tri Vista in my system.

Serviced 2019 by music technology. This was recommended by Kent English at Pass Labs for East Coast. They disassembled the amplifier, cleaned all contacts and replaced the voltage regulator board with the current version.

Amplifier has been biased and matches the amp draw at idle specified by Pass labs, 1.9 amps.

Comes with box and packaging, no manual or power cable.

Unit has some wear on the top at the vent cut outs and a few marks on the top of the front plate. On the left front accent piece, there is a small indention that is hard to photograph but it is there.

The rca input jacks have been upgraded to the wbt next Gen and the binding post are ETI solid copper with gold plating. They have a composite knob with a slip nut once tightened the casing slides so it dosnt need to be tightened. Do not use any type of wrench on them, hand tighten only. Accept spades, banana plugs, bare wire, pins.

Neutrik nl4 jacks have been wired in parallel to the binding post. Excellent connection, locking.

$1900 local pick up, $1950 east shipped, $1975 west shipped

Plus any fees, PayPal 3%, venmo 1%, Facebook payments 0%

x0hjwmn98b9r.jpg
ca6630vmzn54.jpg
m9xtaxjxpb2a.jpg
be1xppozczq0.jpg
h5szgspcali1.jpg
b6uooku7rw7w.jpg
yn7msychuchl.jpg
gaggdnv0r7vg.jpg
pkqo3gfpushu.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Good luck with the sale. I love my Pass amp.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    GLWTS TREY! I love my 3.2 and girl friends A5.

TRI must sound great.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    Love my Pass too. GLWTS
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    What an Imposing piece. This is "Statement" stuff :o
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Options
    Do these dimensions approximately match yours?
    19"W × 6.5"H × 20" D
    70lbs.
    b]Beach Audio[/b]: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Topping D90iii * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,040
    Options
    This has sold, thank you guys
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    Oh thank goodness! I was trying to figure out how fast I could come up with the cash...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options
    Dang Trey, I think you sold this faster than you purchased the TriVista from me lol. Good for you! And I’m glad the TriVista is working out for you so far!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,040
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thanks guys, Im actually surprised at how fast it moved this time of year. Audio gear dosnt usually start moving until the summer.

The Tri Vista is fantastic. Unfortunately I literally just had to box everything up
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,906
    Options
    I would have loved to have this...