Absolute inept service from Polk Audio over and over

2»

Comments

• BjornB17
    BjornB17 Posts: 752
    Nightfall wrote: »
    BjornB17 wrote: »
    Between my post above that explained what the issue was, you asking me to send you my contact info (including e-mail associated with my customer support issues), and me sending you that info, I figured you would be able to deduce what the issue was without me having to start from the beginning again.

Your rude and clueless response to me speaks volumes regarding what the problem with Polk CS is. YOU are the problem.

This is why I hate people. God help everyone who's job it is to deal with the public. YOU are the problem.

I'm not excusing the poor experience with CS you had but is typing out your issue one more time truly that big of a deal? No, not really.

Obviously this annoying situation has brought out the worst in me. My apologies to everyone for being a **** (no denying it). Polk, I love ya, fix your CS issues pretty please :) I'm still buying some RTiA9's to enjoy. Hopefully I don't blow a tweeter.
    KEF Q150 | Rythmik F12 | Yamaha Aventage RX-A780
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Well, I will say this. This is not Polk's finest moment but it is what it is. We will (as forum members) continually strive to achieve better and do the best we can do.

BjornB17, if it means anything to you at all? I'm sorry you got caught up in this. We do thank you for trying. I don't think I am alone when I say that we are "frustrated" after decades of stellar customer service.

Sincerely,

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~