Polk Sub Model PSW 150 driver issue

Hey guys.

The voice coil on my PSW 150 shifted and is now rubbing pretty bad. I called Polk and they no longer make the driver. The sub amp still works fine. I realize it is a old, less than impressive model but I would still like to use it in the garage or patio.

Has anyone dropped in a new driver in this model ? No idea how to match that screw pattern or the metal basket seat angle....etc.

Can anyone help out.

Thanks
Tony

Answers

• Vette C6.rVette C6.r Posts: 1,517
    inmo1qiwmpli.jpg

Pretty sure this is the driver. Just didn't want to "guess" on fitment.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,074
    Maybe buy a used PSW 150 for parts.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Likely what I will do. lol. Just wanted to pick some brains first.
    Yeah sorry, I've got nothing else.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Lol....that's a first. You speechless.....
    LOL....now hang on a second. Speechless...no. Out of ideas for your sub problem....definitely.

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,882
    Shooot just get a different driver and fill the odd holes with silicone, Ain't that right Jesse >:)