Attention: Those that were affected with user name changes

Comments

• GREAT!!! BACK!!!

THANKS JESSE!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • bbeacham
    bbeacham Posts: 141
    Not me. It’s still asking me to reset my password.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    bbeacham wrote: »
    Not me. It’s still asking me to reset my password.

looks like you're going to have to sneak back into work and snatch up that email...
    LOL
  • bbeacham
    I joined 10+ years ago. The email I used no longer exists. The company is defunct. This stupid site won’t let you change your username to a new email.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    I joined 10+ years ago. The email I used no longer exists. The company is defunct. This stupid site won’t let you change your username to a new email.

Because you need your old email to verify it's really you....who are you anyway, please provide verification :p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,310
    edited November 2019
    We've had some further contact with Management to get this addressed for those affected. Just working out some final details on how to best go about it. Should have more info shortly, hopefully tomorrow afternoon if not today. Hang tight a little longer, and we should be able to get you all sorted.
    Management says, "Hang tight dudes." (Pretty sure dudettes are included, too)
    ipy4tzvt0sa8.png
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    edited November 2019
    Ok, those affected I need the following information from you sent to me in a PM. Please make my life easy and follow the format exactly.

Current New Username
    Original Username
    New Current Email Address

Edit: I changed it a bit to make it easier for some to understand.
    Post edited by F1nut on
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042

Considering he said $6k is entry level for decent cables... Bud?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • bbeacham
    Are you saying we can’t use our original username?
  • txcoastal1

NO....!!! He said

[quoteOk, those affected I need the following information from you sent to me in a PM. Please make my life easy and follow the format exactly.

New Username
    Old Username
    New Current Email Address[/quote]

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• pitdogg2

OH MY GAWD!!!

*shakes head LMAO*
  • bbeacham
    Okay smart guys. Why ask for a new username, and the old username?
  • txcoastal1
    edited November 2019
    So maybe he can tie it to the email addy you’re using with new name🤪 for verification

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    And I thought I was old and feeble... Kiddin' ya Fox!
  • TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,262
    Actually it will. If you need to change your email click on the gear icon under your username at the top-right of the page. Then click "Edit Profile" from the drop-down menu.
    • SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet
  • F1nut
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    So maybe he can tie it to the email addy you’re using with new name🤪 for verification

Bingo!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bbeacham
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

I guess I am slow tonight. Why not tie the new email address to the original username? That is what we are trying to do; Get our original username back.
  • F1nut
    Have to tie all 3 together.

President of Club Polk

• bbeacham
    Okay. As long as it works. Thanks.
  • daddyjt1
    daddyjt1 Posts: 14
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Guys - PM sent.
    Too much gear, too little time....
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    F1nut wrote: »
    Ya'll can thank Scott (msg) for being the point man on this. Without his help I kind of doubt it would have ever been resolved.

Thank you Scott!!!

You rock Scott!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • pitdogg2
    Scott you magnificent ba tard <3<3
  • pitdogg2
    Awesome Steve glad to see you
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited November 2019
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/lX8GG3dnsp8
    I'm Baaaaaaccck in the saddle again I'm Baaaaaack :D

Thanks Scott thanks Jesse! Know I know what it's like to be Banned so I will watch my P's and Q's :| Not that I was banned or was I? I'm Baaaaccckkk that's all that matters.

^^There goes the neighborhood. ;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson