Polk RDO-194

Options
Bought a pair a few years ago for my Monitor 10s and am selling them. Put the original tweeters back in and selling these. I would say have less than 25 hours of use and are in like new condition. $80 including shipping to US. Will post photos tonight when get home.

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    Nice deal but please read the rules. You need 100 posts to sell here.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Darnitt I was just looking for a pair yesterday. Rules are rules.....but I will ask here as not to spam up the Vintage section of the forum. The RD 0194 is a DIFFERENT tweeter than the SL 2000, correct?!? I may have gotten some bad info. from a good source yesterday....thanks
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Darnitt I was just looking for a pair yesterday. Rules are rules.....but I will ask here as not to spam up the Vintage section of the forum. The RD 0194 is a DIFFERENT tweeter than the SL 2000, correct?!? I may have gotten some bad info. from a good source yesterday....thanks

RD-0194 is the much better tweeter than the SL2000. RD-0194 is the replacement for the SL2000
  • makaveli6103
    Options
    Nice deal but please read the rules. You need 100 posts to sell here.

Oh sorry. Didn't see that. Thanks
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    kevhed72 wrote: »

RD-0194 is the much better tweeter than the SL2000. RD-0194 is the replacement for the SL2000
    Thats what I thought....communication breakdown. Polk has them in stock....thinking about rehabbing my Monitor 5s.