Soundsmith Paua Mk II

NIB, never used, 5 months old, still in storage box. Bought for a backup cartridge, I have too many. Have others for sale here and whichever sells first will determine which I keep.

Retailed for $3995.95. Asking $2000.
[

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    That's some backup, bro! GLWTS
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    Yeah, my current usage cartridge is an Ortofon Cadenza Black. I also have a Grado Ref2 and an Ortofon Cadenza Red, both on the sale block, too. I will keep one of the bunch so whichever sells first......
    [
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Nice cart, someone is going to be happy.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk