Vampire Wire Binding Posts

I have a never used set of Vampire Wire BPHEX binders for you DIY types. These are man style binding posts to complement the rest of your build.

$80 shipped.

mz4wdtyfcxfs.jpeg
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I think I should own these. PM coming.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    😀😀 yes, you should.

SOLD
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    :DB)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    An upgrade for...almost anything. Good investment.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • dorokusai
    Especially vintage Polks.
  • fbm211
    fbm211 Posts: 1,488
    I have a few of those. Very good quality posts.
    SDA-2BTL with custom IC
    Adcom 565 monoblocks--Monarchy Audio M-10 preamp
    Theta Data Basic Transport--Stello DA100 Signature DAC--Camelot Dragon Pro2 MK III
    Harman Kardon T-55c TT
    DH Labs Q-10 Signature Speaker Cables With Furez silver plated copper bananas
    Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy Cryo-Silver Reference AES/EBU
    Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy Cryo-Silver i2s digital cable
    4 Furutech FP-314Ag with FI-11cu Plugs/FI-11AG IECs--- Power Cords
    DH LABS REVELATIONS ICs-amps
    Revelation Audio Labs Paradise cryo-silver ICs-Source to pre
  • dorokusai
    Shipped PriMail today Kharp1. Sorry for delay.

Mark
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    What delay? I appreciate the quick shipping.