TINHIFI P1

Options
Hi,

Got this one's last night. These are planar magnetic IEM's They sound amazing good bass and imaging. They do need some power to come alive.

ycumyl7eqjw3.jpg

63quubmm4v1w.jpg

3zfe4hchx1qg.jpg

b0gb5c5hlkwd.jpg

Cable is decent but will try later with a balance cable. Will try them also with the Bear.

Cheers

HTAVR-Pioneer SC99XPA-DR3 Differential Reference AmpPolk R-700Rear- RT150Side- RT150Center-CSi5Sub-Rythmik audio F25Player- Panasonic DP-UB9000Projector- Optoma CinemaX P2Screen- Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 120"Audio Room 2ch rig.Cary AE-3, Onkyo M-504, Marantz SA8005, Azur 851NWharfedale - Linton, SVS SB12-NSDMinis Forum PC (streamer) and Panamax MX5105Headphone rig;Schiit JOTUNHEIM and different headphones.Samsung 42" flat screen TV.

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,446
    Options
    Cool. Do you have to wrap the cable over the top of your ear?

Since you mentioned power hungry, have you tried them with one of your portable players yet?

Curious to hear what differences you notice between a portable and a headphone amp.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Irrenhaus
    Irrenhaus Posts: 1,082
    Options
    Hi,

Not yet. Still the Onkyo has been doing great even at high gain.

Yes they are around the ear. Still I do like that setup it kinds of do a more secure fit. Still I do replace the tips. I use Dekoni tips.

Thinking about of getting the M11 player on a different subject.

Cheers
    HTAVR-Pioneer SC99XPA-DR3 Differential Reference AmpPolk R-700Rear- RT150Side- RT150Center-CSi5Sub-Rythmik audio F25Player- Panasonic DP-UB9000Projector- Optoma CinemaX P2Screen- Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 120"Audio Room 2ch rig.Cary AE-3, Onkyo M-504, Marantz SA8005, Azur 851NWharfedale - Linton, SVS SB12-NSDMinis Forum PC (streamer) and Panamax MX5105Headphone rig;Schiit JOTUNHEIM and different headphones.Samsung 42" flat screen TV.