Tandberg 3006 Amplifier

For sale is a Tandberg 3006 Amplifier it is working fine.

$250.00 + shipping

lw6ubca4givk.jpg
e7qthnczn9cg.jpg
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Did someone say Tandberg? I have this cool little receiver from my dad's garage:
    t5zufmzgw9h7.jpg
    Sweet sounding vintage unit with a nice, clean look, and beautiful wooden cabinet. Only odd thing is the DIN jacks on the back for peripherals. I also recently found a Tandberg cassette deck down there...seems to work, but a little cosmetically challenged.

@snow Might want to list your amp's specs and show a pic of the rear. GLWTS!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Besides the titular power amp, and the matching preamp -- the tuner from the '3000' series (3001) was also very, very, very nice.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    I guess Vikings need stereos, too. Perhaps even Moondog himself had a Tandberg system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moondog
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon