Revel Ultima Gem Loudspeakers

Hello! I have a pair of Revel gem speakers for sale of anyone is interested. $2000.00 They were late brothers that he had in his game room. My niece said she only heard them played when her dad, my brother played Pink Floyd or Led Zepplin after chemo treatments. I know nothing about these other than I've never heard just how good music sounds until
last night. I am in awe of the people that purchase these type of speakers and how much they can and will spend. lol I thought I was pretty cool after my son installed my new boss system in my ES350 but that's pennies compared to hi-def audio. geez! Anyway feel free to ask any questions. I'll do my best to answer. These do not come with grills side panels nor stands. They will be in original box with Manuel and registration forms lol.
u5ml3vpwi38u.jpg

h3m5c0u2fcms.jpg
j52qwl5h3atn.jpg

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    You cannot sell anything here until you contribute 100 meaningful posts. Read the rules the next time you join a forum.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• displayname
    displayname Posts: 1,126
    edited October 2019
    Aside from the rules, maybe consider keeping them in the family. That might be something your niece could regret letting go based on that story.
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Cambridge CXC / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    Nice speakers, but I recommend lowering the price for Ebay. Thereโ€™s a pair on there now for much less. Shipping Manuel along with the speakers may be expensive. Buy him a bus ticket. :)
  • I apologize . Yes I should have read the rules F1nut. Won't happen again.
    Displayname I told her the same thing. I will reiterate this again. I agree!
    @Emlyn I did I think. And thank you for the advice on Manuel..he's a bit feisty when he gets on the sauce so busing him might get risky maybe he'll walk...thank you for your concern๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • @F1nut you know what now that I think about it you might as well just kick me out of this group because I'm just here to sell speakers and I guarantee you I do not and am not going to have a hundred meaningful post on anything on here I admire that the audio and Electronics or whatever but you're not going to get a hundred meaningful posts out of me especially if it's like the one that's above your post to me..... I got better things to talk about than anything that concerns picking up a ****. Have a great day!
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    There goes the dog & his bone. Shoot. Was going to wait to see 100 meaningful posts and offer him a bone of my own. That's a C note for those who weren't sure which bone I was willing to part with๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    ^^^
    I was going to say that most of us would be hard pressed to find 100 meaningful posts
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    @F1nut you know what now that I think about it you might as well just kick me out of this group because I'm just here to sell speakers and I guarantee you I do not and am not going to have a hundred meaningful post on anything on here I admire that the audio and Electronics or whatever but you're not going to get a hundred meaningful posts out of me especially if it's like the one that's above your post to me..... I got better things to talk about than anything that concerns picking up a ****. Have a great day!

Bye
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021