pitdogg2 Posts: 24,578
    Options
    I hope there is more than those....
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I hope there is more than those....

"Those" three not to your liking Ivan? You're probably just too young to appreciate these oldies, right? :)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,578
    Options
    Maybe. :D
    Never was much of a dead fan, but I did once have Iron Butterfly on LP. The window pane days are long behind me B)
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,326
    Options
    “Interesting” choices...

I’m with Ivan - waiting (and hoping) for others :smile:
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• aprazer402
    Options
    These three showed up tonight on an email from "Music Direct". I posted a screen shot from the email. They were the only three listed. I believe Music Direct and MOFI have some business arrangement with each other, not sure of how it goes, but Music Direct I believe is somehow more than just a MOFI dealer.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options
    The Mars Hotel on 45rpm vinyl has my name on it. Not sure I want to hear 17 minutes of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida again.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• aprazer402
    Options
    Doug Ingle, the Iron Butterfly organist and In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida author, was born in Omaha.
  • F1nut
    Options
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    These three showed up tonight on an email from "Music Direct". I posted a screen shot from the email. They were the only three listed. I believe Music Direct and MOFI have some business arrangement with each other, not sure of how it goes, but Music Direct I believe is somehow more than just a MOFI dealer.

Music Direct owns Mobile Fidelity.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• aprazer402
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Music Direct owns Mobile Fidelity.

That's it!
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    The Mars Hotel on 45rpm vinyl has my name on it. Not sure I want to hear 17 minutes of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida again.

Are you also into bands like Widespread Panic and Phish?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • F1nut
    Options
    No

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    aa4brsybq281.jpg

FYI, coming soon from MoFi usually means in a year or so.

President of Club Polk

• BDT
    BDT Posts: 212
    Options
    As Jesse says...don't hold your breath. MoFi release dates are wishful thinking........