800va Dreadnaught with case and cables

Options
pitdogg2
pitdogg2 Posts: 24,578
edited September 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For Sale is my 800va Avel-Lindberg Dreadnaught in an aluminium case with a small sheet of sound dampener. The case holds the torrid very tight as it is barely bigger than the torrid with no need for a bolt to hold it in place. This is plug and play. It is set up to use the Pin/Blade socket (RCA Pin) and the negative binding post on SDA's. If you only have one set of binding post on your SDA's just switch the speaker end banana to a spade if needed and you are good to go. I've used this for about 2yrs and it works very well. The cable appears to be an Audioquest cable and it well built. I used it for about 6mo. before I built my own so all my cable matched my speaker cable. This in case you do not know is perfect for NON-COMMON ground amps and MONO BLOC bloc amps. This also works VERY well on common ground amps for much better sound than just the interconnect cable alone.

I'm asking 200.00 plus shipping. It is the same price I paid for it from a member @trav0810.
I drove to Indiana to pick it up. It is heavy about 25lbs I'm guessing.

I accept PP friends and family only unless you and I know each other well then we can work something out with a check or money order.

I ask that you be a member here with 50 posts or more.
Post edited by pitdogg2 on

Comments

• codycatalist
    Options
    Good price Ivan! GLWTS!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • BDT
    BDT Posts: 212
    Options
    Hey brother....if nobody picks up on this in the next few days....I gotta count out my pennies in my piggy bank and I'm heading out for the weekend but I think I can make this happen.

BDT
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    bump

Nice looking piece!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Troy didn't want it?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BDT
    Options
    Crap...Troy does want it. Troy needs to count his pennies...gimmie a day or so but don't hold it for me......
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Do I have to have a discussion with the lovely Wendi?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BDT
    Options
    ok, ok, ok, ok....

I'll take it.

If you would....figger up shipping to 29406 (it's a business address) and shoot me a total to my email: troy.dion@GEEMAIL.com and I'll send you a check or money order, whatever you wish.

Don't run getting it to fedex.....it will be a little bit before I get the CRS's up and running.

BDT
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Nice.... congrats to both parties.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    BDT wrote: »
    ok, ok, ok, ok....

I'll take it.

If you would....figger up shipping to 29406 (it's a business address) and shoot me a total to my email: troy.dion@GEEMAIL.com and I'll send you a check or money order, whatever you wish.

Don't run getting it to fedex.....it will be a little bit before I get the CRS's up and running.

BDT

'bout time dude! :) Was thinking about a spare, of course! :)
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    I just reread your post.....if you prefer PayPal, I can do that too.....I was thinking you were avoiding PayPal......because it is replete with suckiocity....
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • cincycat13
    Options
    Congrats. Also glad to see this temptation gone.