Monkey heads (no, not REAL heads of monkeys!)

Options
Don't ban me bro'...

7pobi6qts32b.png

Thanks to Bill Watterson, at our house, for decades now, stuffed peppers are known as Monkey Heads.

This year, our modest plantation of green peppers has returned a bumper crop...

io1vdh6dm60i.jpg

Mrs. H made a nice meal of monkey heads last night.
mmmm, mmmm, good.

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Maybe you could share the secret recipe?
    Thanks. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,042
    Options
    I shall anon :)
    (I need to dig it out!)

I will warn you right here and now -- it is nontraditional.

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,683
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I shall anon :)
    (I need to dig it out!)

I will warn you right here and now -- it is nontraditional.

Nontraditional?

Green peppers, peanut butter, apricots, grape Jell-O, ketchup, chitlins, bubblegum, Scope®, pipe tobacco, pencil shavings, safety pins, and cilantro?
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Stuffed green peppers were often dinner growing up at my house. Green bell pepper stuffed with what is basically meatloaf, cheap and easy.

In the south they also like to include rice in the stuffing. I don't like it that way.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.