SVS SB13 Ultra subwoofer

Options
Description
For your consideration is an SVS SB13 Ultra subwoofer. I'm the original owner and have used this sub lightly in my home theater (smoke-free home) for over 5 years.

This sub is in perfect working condition with very minor swirl marks on the top from cleaning (common with piano gloss finishes). You really need to see it in direct light to even notice.

Price / Shipping
$800 + actual shipping

It will ship in the original box at the buyer's expense.

Local pickup (Dallas, TX) would be preferred because this is heavy!

Thanks for your interest.

byblfkagcocs.jpg

9fk6356jatpd.jpg

ylo5y05baiyv.jpg

2-channel
Squeezebox Touch| MSB Analog DAC | Audio Research Ref 40 Anniversary Edition| Pass Labs X350.8 | Wilson Audio Sasha 2

Home Theater
Arcam AVR 550 | GoldenEar Triton One | GoldenEar SuperCenter XXL | GoldenEar Aon 3 | JL Audio Fathom F113v2

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    I miss my SVS PB12 Ultra? May have the nomenclature wrong but it was so powerful and tight, unbelievable bass response. That was like 8 years ago. I imagine they’re even better now.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dbaldus
    dbaldus Posts: 730
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I miss my SVS PB12 Ultra? May have the nomenclature wrong but it was so powerful and tight, unbelievable bass response. That was like 8 years ago. I imagine they’re even better now.

You're right - the Ultra drivers are really something else. None of the other SVS series can quite compare.

2-channel
    Squeezebox Touch| MSB Analog DAC | Audio Research Ref 40 Anniversary Edition| Pass Labs X350.8 | Wilson Audio Sasha 2

Home Theater
    Arcam AVR 550 | GoldenEar Triton One | GoldenEar SuperCenter XXL | GoldenEar Aon 3 | JL Audio Fathom F113v2
  • SniperREX
    Options
    I live in Fort Worth so this is really tempting, but I don't need another sub lol. Why are you selling it?

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    SniperREX wrote: »
    I live in Fort Worth so this is really tempting, but I don't NOT need another sub lol. Why are you selling it?

Fixed :p
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Sweet sub here gents at a sweet price....if you were closer I'd be all over this like a spider monkey.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • dbaldus
    Options
    SniperREX wrote: »
    I live in Fort Worth so this is really tempting, but I don't need another sub lol. Why are you selling it?

Moved my 2 channel into a much smaller room. The Sashas are doing the job on their own now ;)

2-channel

Home Theater
  • dbaldus
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Sweet sub here gents at a sweet price....if you were closer I'd be all over this like a spider monkey.

Happy to ship! I have all the original packaging, so should get there safe and sound. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you a quote.

2-channel

Home Theater
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Bump for a bad azz sub!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I think the one I purchased on sale from the outlet was $1200, so, the price is righteous. You'll know you have a serious sub when you try to move it. It's a beast!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    dbaldus wrote: »

Happy to ship! I have all the original packaging, so should get there safe and sound. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you a quote.

Thanks bro, but I wouldn't trust the shipping gods on this one.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • ken brydson
    Options
    dbaldus wrote: »

Thanks bro, but I wouldn't trust the shipping gods on this one.

SVS ships these out everyday using the same packaging and couriers, so buy with confidence.

Agreed, unless some gorilla at (insert shipper name here) runs a forklift through the box.
  • dbaldus
    Options
    Sold locally. Thanks for the interest!

2-channel

Home Theater