Rega P10 announced

displaynamedisplayname Posts: 363
edited September 9 in 2 Channel Audio
Forget the hype around the Schiit Sol, the Rega P10 is finally here:

Obviously they are in whole different worlds on the vinyl spectrum, but these two seem to be the biggest announcements in vinyl the past few months. For anyone that's been waiting for the P10's arrive, your time has come. But more importantly, based on historic sales if you've been considering a P8, you might be able to move on an old stock RP10 for not too much more. The Rega clearance sales are killer if you're interested in one of their outgoing models.
Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
Digital: Sony CDP-CE375 / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
MastersounD Dueventi > JBL Studio 580 or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
Discogs

Comments

• minerminer Posts: 1,245
    Have inquired with my local dealer - he is awaiting response from TSO on pricing.
    [
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,075
    edited September 13
    Very nice. Slick looking dust cover as well. I'd certainly like to try a Rega TT and phono preamp together!

Bigger photo:

c60fba7fa25fcf0abe70dffc6e6aa3baae07d6d2.jpeg
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • stangman67stangman67 Posts: 1,263
    It’s a beautiful piece. And the rega tt/phono/cart synergy is fantastic. Really loving my P6/ania/fono setup. Simple and sounds great
    2 Channel - Major reduction complete

KEF LS50W I Rega P6 w/ Ania MC I Rega Fono MC I Audience Ohno ICs

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,075
    Is it pronounced "Ray-guh" or "Ree-guh"?
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,585
    ... and/or is it a hard "g" or a soft "g"?

• voltzvoltz Posts: 5,250
    Rega makes awesome tables period!

But I'm a die hard Pro-Ject man! I have bought 2 of the tables and love my TT from them. so I hope these are special as competition makes us stronger..and we all win in the end!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • maxwardmaxward Posts: 365
    My local dealer pronounced it ray-guh. John Darko pronounced it ree-guh in a podcast. So I’m not sure, but it reminds me of the several pronunciations of “jaguar.”
    Thorens TD-160C; Sumiko Talisman S; Jolida JD9; Marantz CD-53; North Star Intenso;
    Joule-Electra LA-100; Balanced Power Technology AC conditioner;
    Odyssey Khartago monos (with most factory upgrades); Magnepan MG 3.6R