I have a set of RT-12 towers that I am attempting to restore?

The cones appear intact, but the gaskets are torn and need replacing. Speakers weren't blown, but my cats pulled off the cover to access. Are there kits to replace gaskets and perhaps replace the cone if damaged? Just starting to explore and seeking direction. Thanks

Answers

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    Find a used driver. Go to parts express for gasket material.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    alaskadean wrote: »
    The cones appear intact, but the gaskets are torn and need replacing. Speakers weren't blown, but my cats pulled off the cover to access. Are there kits to replace gaskets and perhaps replace the cone if damaged? Just starting to explore and seeking direction. Thanks

By gaskets I'm guessing you actually mean the surrounds as there's no way for a cat to access the gaskets unless the drivers are removed from the cabinet. Therefore, the answer is there are no surrounds available. As pitdogg2 suggested, look on eBay for replacement drivers.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk