Florida Audio Expo 2020, Feb. 7-9 - 2nd Annual

Florida Audio Expo
Embassy Suites by Hilton Airport Westshore
555 North Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609

Hope to make it this time and meet some of you there! :-)
Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
​Thompson Adventures, Inc.

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,241
    7 months away! Someone is excited!
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 660
    Wanted all to know so they can make/break plans. :)
    I recall there were several others interested last time who couldn't be there.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
    Yeah! @mlistens03 better make it this time.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,641
    I'll have my drivers license this time, so as long as I get permission, I'll be there!

You gonna try and make it Drew? SoCal ain't that far away... ;)
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

Resident Child of Club Polk
    No, but NorCal is! :)
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,603
    Excuses...just like a Californian
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u
    I was born in raised in Wisconsin, so technically I am a Wisconsinite.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 16,216
    Clipdat wrote: »

Uff da!
  • erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,090
    DSkip wrote: »
    Clipdat wrote: »

Uff da!

They say that one in MN as well @Dabutcher
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, Aries Mini, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11, W4S recovery, Wireworld Platinum Starlight, PS Audio Direct Stream JR.

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T

edited August 22
    DSkip wrote: »
    Uff da!

I use Da Yoopers when auditioning new gear. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Yoopers

R-1913045-1388167528-4615.jpeg.jpg