2»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    gmcman wrote: »
    For the mobile version, this may help.

If you scroll to the bottom, it may display this:

d9pjb345qeqb.jpg

Then scroll up slightly to reveal the black box at the bottom and select the far left icon:

5omfrw1v07c2.jpg

Select "New Message"

47sq02crvl0z.jpg

Rest is self-explanatory

6nedjth9wr13.jpg

Well damn, I learned something new. Thanks!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    edited September 2019
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • pitdogg2
    edited September 2019
    Yep for some of us old timers mobile is mostly all we have. Dancing around the full site on a mobile device ... Well it sucks .... Lol.

But that is just my opinion. Others may have more value in it...full site on mobile that is.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited September 2019
    I can't find my shoes. Where are my shoes?!
  • F1nut
    edited September 2019
    Ivan, the mobile site sucks. The full site on a phone is much better.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    monepolk wrote: »
    Sometimes us old timers repeat ourselves. :)

Dang Jesse is right mobile site suuucks it echos ohs ohs ohs ohs
  • F1nut
    I see it's time to bump this one again.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    TonyM, this thread seriously applies to you. Everyone can read what you posted to the wall and that's not a good thing for you.

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    F1nut wrote: »
    You're right, my instructions do not work on the mobile site, but it's so bad that I didn't think anyone would use it. The full site is available on a phone.

For the last couple months I thought I was banned until I tried the desktop option lmao.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    I don't have anyone on my ignore list. I hate all of the forum members equally! :lol:

6adkvjy11od6.jpg

j/k

Two different times I had two tabs open on my browser. One open to the forum, and one open to a my private messages. I was going back and forth between tabs, posting on the forum and sending private messages to my H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio business partner. Twice I accidentally posted my pm to a thread instead of the pm page. So I can sort of relate.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    I'm not sure I have anyone here on ignore either -- though I doubt that the converse is true.

ac7h31l9rb4u.png
  • Hermitism
    Everyone loves you Mark! Except maybe Leon Russell's daughter. :open_mouth:
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Everyone loves you Mark! Except maybe Leon Russell's daughter. :open_mouth:

ouch.

:#
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    ^^^^
    DamnSon
    Imma gonna chip off a bit of that icy cold to make a Martini.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
  • F1nut
    I see this needs a bump.

President of Club Polk

• Hermitism
    I think this is the appropriate thread for this. Since the Activity Wall is nothing but spam and messages that were meant to be private, can a suggestion be made to Vanilla to discontinue the Activity Wall? Do all Vanilla forums have this feature or can it be deactivated? I mean, if you want to buy some marble or are in need of a wedding photographer, than I guess it is serving it's purpose.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,558
    edited January 2020
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    I was wondering that myself! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    F1nut wrote: »
    Ivan, the mobile site sucks. The full site on a phone is much better.

Agreed. I always use the full site on my phone.
  • F1nut
    Time to bump this one.

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    Having PM problems?
    If all else fails, start a new thread with your message and get your post counts up.... Win-Win.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.