Best brand for maintenance free decking

Options
2»

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Looks darn good Steve! Let me know when Russ is in town he and I"ll "water the bushes" off it in stereo, it's not broke in until that happens.
    :D:D:D
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    Looks really nice. Enjoy for sure.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Looks darn good Steve! Let me know when Russ is in town he and I"ll "water the bushes" off it in stereo, it's not broke in until that happens.

Between me and his pup Snot, we'll have that taken care of in a jiffy.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Looks great, congrats on the new deck.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited September 2019
    Options
    fpol706d859z.jpg
    I took advantage of her saying it's ok to get the leaf blower so I got this one along with a second battery as we all now one battery is never enough with these eco friendly garden tools as once you get started they die and having a spare is a must. I notice one lone leaf up against the railing for the wife to take care of as soon as she unpacks it.

lightman1 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Between me and his pup Snot, we'll have that taken care of in a jiffy.

There is still one spot where ol Snot fears to tread and that's a dead dried up bush by the fire ring where you must of staked a claim :D
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)