Found a old gun in my attic

2»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    Put it this way. If we had a mod this thread would have disappeared. Clear enough for those of you without a bit of common sense!?!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    I found an old GUY in my attic. I'm not naming names.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,470
    I found some old gum on my headboard.
    It wasn't mine. :o
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • F1nut
    SIHAB wrote: »

More proof you are a troll.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    The absolute truth.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • SIHAB
    edited July 2019
    F1nut wrote: »

What are you, the internet cop of Polk?
    At least I don't badmouth Polk on other sites.
    More proof you need to find a sense of humor.
    I'm not a troll.
    mxtjs5j5isi3.jpg
    I'm an Elf.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Without a moderator we should be adult enough to moderate ourselves, but, apparently that proves to difficult for some. When you're wrong just say your mea culpa and move on. What does being passive aggressive like a little child get you?
  • SIHAB
    edited July 2019
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Without a moderator we should be adult enough to moderate ourselves, but, apparently that proves to difficult for some. When you're wrong just say your mea culpa and move on. What does being passive aggressive like a little child get you?

"Or, you could go on looking at it your way being a jerk, until they shut it down."

Or you could stop playing cop as well.
    OR you could show some tact to people you have not met.

I'm sure you are a nicer person than your posts come off sometimes.
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745

I'm not a troll.
    mxtjs5j5isi3.jpg
    I'm an Elf.

Sir that is a serious accusation towards a senior member of this site. Please present evidence or retract your statement.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    kharp1 wrote: »

"Or, you could go on looking at it your way being a jerk, until they shut it down."

Or you could stop playing cop as well.
    OR you could show some tact to people you have not met.

I'm sure you are a nicer person than your posts come off sometimes.

I showed tact, I used the exact same words the original poster did. I will always call out people that go to religion and politics in posts because I, as do many members, don't want to hear it. Plenty of good stuff to talk about without resorting to those divisive topics. You want to start running your mouth to me you better be ready. I don't get an F if I hurt your feelings. If you're not big boy enough to deal with it you better go somewhere else where they will coddle you like the little beeoch you appear to be. How's that for tact?
  • SIHAB
    krazypolk wrote: »

I'm not a troll.
    mxtjs5j5isi3.jpg
    I'm an Elf.

Sir that is a serious accusation towards a senior member of this site. Please present evidence or retract your statement.

I don't have to. He and both know what he posted.
    Anyway, that is old news.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,808
    Well that didn't work... Time to find something constructive to do...

Thanks for being a team player. I doubt I have to point out who I am talking to..
  • SIHAB
    I'm doing laundry.
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    krazypolk wrote: »

I'm not a troll.
    mxtjs5j5isi3.jpg
    I'm an Elf.

I don't have to. He and both know what he posted.
    Anyway, that is old news.

Fair enough.
  • F1nut
    edited July 2019

More proof you need to find a sense of humor

As far as you, rednedwhatever and that is who you are, is concerned the answer is yes. Remember, you deleted your account here, then not getting love at the Hoffman forum came sneaking back here.

I make no excuses for pointing out the short comings of Polk's customer service or their problems with some products like soundbars. If you cared at all about Polk you should do the same and if you cared at all about this forum you wouldn't act like a 2 year old.

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    Ouch!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson