A new pact with my wife

Options
2»

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Can you come over and trim mine....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Can you come over and trim mine....

Hedges or wife??😂😂
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,520
    Options
    He means his own hedges
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    How do we always seem to end up back at manscaping? I'm starting to wonder about you guys. Is my virginity safe here?
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Joey_V wrote: »
    He means his own hedges

Betting his wife voted for Bush so pretty sure she can man his Hedges😄
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You're in Texas....Enron was in Texas..... connect the dots............. (see what I did?)

Well you explained your rationale behind the collateral thing, so that's cool. I also like her reaction to what you said, she's looking out for you, also cool. I meant the well wishes too, hope it all goes as planned.

Don't even get me started on Madoff.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    I bumped into someone with whom I want to do an investment with.
    You sure it wasn't the other way around, like someone who wanted you to invest with them? Some fund managers prey upon physicians. Did you consult with your accountant first, and let them take a look at the proposal?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,577
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Is my virginity safe here?

Ummm No......

:D:D:D
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,520
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    I bumped into someone with whom I want to do an investment with.
    You sure it wasn't the other way around, like someone who wanted you to invest with them? Some fund managers prey upon physicians. Did you consult with your accountant first, and let them take a look at the proposal?

It was I who approached him on the subject, he didn’t actually ask me to join.

I just asked him how did he do it, how did he become successful and I was asking for tips. One thing led to another and I asked if I could join the hedge fund.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Are you investing in the "Trade War" ETF....yes, it is a real fund.
    Post edited by kevhed72 on