Pink Floyd-Comfortably Numb

2»

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    mark090852 wrote: »

@BlueBirdMusic I just pulled it out of my player, and realized it is a DVD, not Blu Ray. It's this one. Pink Floyd-Pulse.

Great disc. I haven't listened to mine in a while, so maybe with will inspire me.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    I have this concert on Blu-Ray and was watching it for the zillionth time today. This performance gets my vote as the absolute best live performance and guitar solo of all time. If you haven't seen it before, watch it and see some of the best music ever performed. Oh man, to have been there and seen it live would have been life changing! The music, the light show, the guitar solo, the "smoke" in the air... Some of you young whippersnappers (no disrespect intended) owe it to yourselves to watch this and imagine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs

Back in June, Mark posted re this Pink Floyd DVD. He told me it was the PULSE. I ordered it but was only able to watch/listen to the first two selections until today.

I agree and would repeat everything he said about it. Epic and out of this world!!!!

Thanks Mark for your original post re this great performance!!cjh2o52b854m.jpeg
    7ak5iw4ixi1o.jpeg
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 993
    I have this concert on Blu-Ray and was watching it for the zillionth time today. This performance gets my vote as the absolute best live performance and guitar solo of all time. If you haven't seen it before, watch it and see some of the best music ever performed. Oh man, to have been there and seen it live would have been life changing! The music, the light show, the guitar solo, the "smoke" in the air... Some of you young whippersnappers (no disrespect intended) owe it to yourselves to watch this and imagine...

Back in June, Mark posted re this Pink Floyd DVD. He told me it was the PULSE. I ordered it but was only able to watch/listen to the first two selections until today.

I agree and would repeat everything he said about it. Epic and out of this world!!!!

Thanks Mark for your original post re this great performance!!cjh2o52b854m.jpeg
    7ak5iw4ixi1o.jpeg

You're very welcome, Harry. I'm glad you enjoyed it and were able to add it to your collection.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.