Doug's 12awg 10' Speaker Cables

Options
Had this posted before, but when I edited it a message came up that the edit would have to be approved. Considering there is no one to approve such things I've decided to go ahead and re-post it.

I had Doug make these for me in October of 2013. Both ends are bi-wired (not sure why I did that), but I used a banana plug to splice the wires on the amp end. Obviously very thick when you combine two 12 awg wires so I'm happy to throw in a few of the nanners I used. They aren't great, but they worked for me.

Looking for $125 to your door CONUS via paypal gift. Money from this sale will be donated to Doug's son. If you prefer to send directly to Doug that's fine with me, just show proof of payment.

hmoddv0dc9xz.jpg
82wp2npd30kn.jpg
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    Hi Psovlsk,

Just a thought to help you move these . . .
    I think when you said "They aren't great, but they worked for me"

You meant "The nanners aren't great, but they worked for me"

Just me thinking out loud . . . carry on

AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    Hi Psovlsk,

Just a thought to help you move these . . .
    I think when you said "They aren't great, but they worked for me"

You meant "The nanners aren't great, but they worked for me"

Just me thinking out loud . . . carry on

Correct. The cables are great, the nanners I used to connect the cables on the amp end were just ok.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Buyer will be getting a really good set of speaker cables AND will be helping Doug's son.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Crazy good price for a great speaker cable right here. I am shocked no one has picked them up.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Romo11
    Romo11 Posts: 101
    Options
    I would like them please.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    I'll shoot you a pm later today. Thanks!
  • Romo11
    Romo11 Posts: 101
    Options
    Money sent.
    Thanks,
    Rob
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    These have been shipped. Thanks Rob