Tube Powered?!

Geoff4rfcGeoff4rfc Posts: 1,661
Who'd a guessed, that the DeLorean in Back to the Future 3 was powered with tubes?????

Take a look for your self......1.21 gigawatts ala tube power

7mri948uql2v.jpg
Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

H.T.
SPEAKERS: RTiA9 x 4, CSiA6, FXiA6 x 4 AVR: Integra DTR-70.4 AMPS: Emotiva XPA-3, XPA-2 SUBS: Epik Empire x 2

SOURCE: Oppo 103 CABLES: nuthin fancy, some bought, some homemade but all are double and triple shielded

2CH
SPEAKERS: LSiM703 PRE Onkyo TX-NR 807 AMP XPA-2 SOURCE ERC-3 INTERCONNECTS Furez FZ162AA analog cable with R10BCS silver RCA's

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is

Comments

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,954
    Tube rolling would be a bit pricey
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,559
    dromunds wrote: »

Not really lol... just go back to when they were new and buy NEW NEW STOCK lol...

With magical medicines :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • delkaldelkal Posts: 487
    edited May 15
    dromunds wrote: »

Or he could just go back in time to the 80-90's when they were giving tubes away for free (if they didn't already throw them away).