UDP-LX500

Geoff4rfcGeoff4rfc Posts: 1,661
Up and running!drgc2b7106pb.jpg
wih34et9zsq8.jpg

2zvh4nvcjx8b.jpg
Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

H.T.
SPEAKERS: RTiA9 x 4, CSiA6, FXiA6 x 4 AVR: Integra DTR-70.4 AMPS: Emotiva XPA-3, XPA-2 SUBS: Epik Empire x 2

SOURCE: Oppo 103 CABLES: nuthin fancy, some bought, some homemade but all are double and triple shielded

2CH
SPEAKERS: LSiM703 PRE Onkyo TX-NR 807 AMP XPA-2 SOURCE ERC-3 INTERCONNECTS Furez FZ162AA analog cable with R10BCS silver RCA's

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,435
    Nice, so you decided on the Pioneer!
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • Geoff4rfcGeoff4rfc Posts: 1,661
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Nice, so you decided on the Pioneer!

Thanks to Mantis's review, it gave me the nudge I wanted. Two 4K movies tonight, Gladiator and Alien, great picture. Tomorrow, I'll look further into the options.

H.T.
    SPEAKERS: RTiA9 x 4, CSiA6, FXiA6 x 4 AVR: Integra DTR-70.4 AMPS: Emotiva XPA-3, XPA-2 SUBS: Epik Empire x 2

SOURCE: Oppo 103 CABLES: nuthin fancy, some bought, some homemade but all are double and triple shielded

2CH
    SPEAKERS: LSiM703 PRE Onkyo TX-NR 807 AMP XPA-2 SOURCE ERC-3 INTERCONNECTS Furez FZ162AA analog cable with R10BCS silver RCA's

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,435
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • Geoff4rfcGeoff4rfc Posts: 1,661
    Clipdat wrote: »

Wow, tubes in the BRP...….pretty cool indeed! Thanks for the info.

H.T.

2CH