Supra / Signal Cable Coax RCA to RCA Cables

New configuration only needs a .5 meter, these are a little long!

1 x Supra Trico 1RCA-1RCA Digital Coax - $50 shipped with paypal
Supra Trico
The Supra Trico true 75 Ohm digital interconnects are designed for numerous digital and analogue transmissions that require a closely matched characteristic impedance with exceptional bandwidth, e.g. between computer and DAC, aerial cable and video transmissions.
Trico have the required high bandwidth to transfer the full digital spectrum with a well controlled signal integrity, display sufficient head room to max performance even for longer transmissions and extremely low capacitance, the most benign characteristic there is for transfering digital square waves.
Features and benefits
Silver plated OFC 5N copper leads - exceptional high frequency conductivity
PE foam insulation, extremely low capacitance - Instant square wave transient response
Double shielded - Immune to surrounding noise fields that will harm signal quality
24K gold plated contacts - corrosion-free surfaces ensuring full conductivity year after year
True 75 Ohm - Matches the numerous 75 ohm transmissions standards without signal loss
Made in Sweden!

p20lwgq7b21q.jpg

1 x Signal Cable Coaxial RCA to RCA, 2M - $20 shipped with paypal

Stranded High Purity OFC Copper Center Conductors
Foam PE Dielectric
Nom. Imp. - 75 Ohm
Dual Braided OFC Shield
Nom. Cap. (1kHz) - 21 pf/ft
The Connectors---
True 75 Ohm RCA or BNC connectors with Gold Plated Contacts

Our Entry Level true 75ohm digital link is Neutral and Detailed, and offers both RCA or BNC terminations. It is a perfect choice for quality digital front-end applications and high performance home theater systems.

dudw9x0mw1z3.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    How long is the Supra Trico?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,019
    1m, believe a little over 3 ft
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Signal cable sold
  • VR3
    @jdjohn and one other in line for the supra
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    I will pass, but thanks for holding it.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • VR3
    no problem

These are both sold!

Thank you!