Nice Denon PMA 2000ivr w remote and phono stage Great integrated

geppy1
geppy1 Posts: 3,071
edited May 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is my very nice Denon PMA 2000IVR with the very hard to find/often missing remote,power cord and copy of the manual.. The unit works perfectly and looks great. This is the latest and improved version of the PMA 2000R which was on Stereophie's Recommended List for a few years. The IVR is more involving and dynamic then the R version to my ears. Uses Ultra High Current MosFets and a true dual mono design. Puts out 80 per channel into 8 ohms and 160 into 4 ohms with over 100 amps of current available. Can drive almost anything . One of the few amps I have heard that produces an almost holographic stage with some tracks. Has a very nice phono section and part of the change over the original 2000 is the inclusion of a preamp out and a poweramp direct. This allows you to use it in a HT system if need be. Has a tone of inputs and real nice speaker terminals for bi wiring. Also the MM/MC phono stage is very nice. The feel and build quality is off the charts. It weighs 52lbs.
I have owned a lot of integrated amps sad to say and if one takes into account the features, flexibility, build quality the phono stage, the headphone output, current deliver as well as the,looks and sound this has always been pretty hard to beat. More info below. It will be double boxed for shipping Asking $549 or BO Thanks

Now get the amp and preamp incorporated in one chasis with the Denon PMA-2000 amplifier. With this Denon 2-channel amplifier you can easily plug in your stereo systems into one unit to listen to music with a breathtaking sound. The Ultra-high-current UHC-MOS circuit of this Denon amplifier provides the perfect combination of power and precision. With dual power transformers, this Denon 2-channel amplifier provides 80 watts per channel output. The chassis of this Denon amplifier is divided into six heavily shielded blocks. The Denon PMA-2000 prevents the interference between two channels to give out a clear sound without any humming.

Product Identifiers
Brand Denon
Model PMA-2000 IV R
MPN PMA-2000 IV R

Key Features
Frequency Response 5 Hz - 10 kHz
Number Of Channels 2

Tech Details
Audio SNR 74 dB
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 160 Watt
RMS Power at 8 Ohms 80 Watt
THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) 0.01 %