Items for Sale

Options
I have a few things I am selling. I am overhauling my set-up and also trying to free up some cash to pay off some bills. All items are local pickup, unless otherwise stated. I am located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis. I am willing to meet to within a reasonable driving distance.

Note: You may see some of these items listed other usual places for higher prices. These prices are for contributing Polk members.

Denon DP 60-L with DL-103R cartridge $650

Emerald Physics CS-2 $600
The speakers originally came with a Behringer processor. However, that has been replaced by a much smaller processor I purchased from Underwood HiFi last year. According to Wally at Underwood HiFi, the smaller processor is far superior to the Behringer. I have never heard the Behringer with these, so I will take Wally's word for it.

Joule LA-100 $700
I picked this up from Tony not too long ago. I may regret selling this, so I may change my mind and take this one off the market.

Sunfire TGA7401 $2000
I am the original owner of this amp. I purchased this from Technology Interiors locally about 7 years ago.

Sunfire Cinema Grand 5 Channel Amp $600

Oppo BDP 103 $300 shipped

I will post some crappy cell phone pics later.

Comments

• indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,098
    Options
    Do you have the box and packing for the 7401?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • indyhawg
    Options
    cf8dat9eanor.jpg
    A few minor nicks on the front, but nor too noticeable.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    Do you have the box and packing for the 7401?

I do not have the box or packing. But I can have this professionally packed.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    Options
    That Sunfire bro!!!!! Lust worthy.......

One day I will snag one....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • indyhawg
    Options
    98rz9h1guugv.jpg
    Emerald Physics CS2
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Get with Indy and work a deal on the 7401 then Dan.... last amp you will buy.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • indyhawg
    Options
    ejcb6qpo9wtr.jpg

Processor from Underwood Hifi.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    Get with Indy and work a deal on the 7401 then Dan.... last amp you will buy.

@EndersShadow Dan-I know how much you like this amp. I will work with you to make this amp yours.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Let me help you on the Joule... unless you are determined to spent 5 times more than you are selling it for to get better, keep it. You can always sell it later if you still want to , but you can never get it back.

• indyhawg
    Options
    txifq9nav0m3.jpg

Sunfire TGA-7401
  • indyhawg
    Options
    ld49tsn5u471.jpg

Sunfire Cinema Grand 5 channel amp
  • indyhawg
    Options
  • indyhawg
    Options
    g7yrn4xkk58w.jpg

Joule Electra LA-100
  • indyhawg
    Options
    i9sje9vjw3wj.jpg

Back of the Joule
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Dibs on the Joule! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    Let me help you on the Joule... unless you are determined to spent 5 times more than you are selling it for to get better, keep it. You can always sell it later if you still want to , but you can never get it back.

John--'That is the delima I am in. I have been going back and forth all day.
  • verb
    Options
    indyhawg wrote: »

Well brah, if you decide to part with it, I can guarantee it will be well loved! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • verb
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Hold the Joule. Good tube preamps for three figures is damn near an anomaly in today’s market, even on the used market.

Ignore that comment! :smile:
  • nooshinjohn
    edited May 2019
    Options

If it’s a dilemma, then problem solved and don’t sell it... on something like this, you need to be able to part with it without hesitation or regret. I parted with a Buick I had second thoughts about and to this day I live with huge regrets for even thinking of selling it, much less being stupid enough to actually do it.

• verb
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sorry! Lol. If he decides to keep it I still have that audible illusions that I could strike a deal for. Not trying to steal a sale here but if there is any hesitation to move the Joule then it isn’t time to move it.

Just poking ya brah! :smile:
  • indyhawg
    Options
    I am going to hold the joule. If and when. I decide to part with it, then verb has dibs. Skip and John thanks for the voice of reason. Sometimes you guys not only help spend money. but aid in holding onto gear.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    I am going to hold the joule. If and when. I decide to part with it, then verb has dibs. Skip and John thanks for the voice of reason. Sometimes you guys not only help spend money. but aid in holding onto gear.

Verb only gets dibs if the new C8 Corvette is an absolutely STELLAR, world-crushing supercar with impeccable build quality inside and out.

If the car sucks, he will be Karma-ing off all his gear and going back to his Playskool record player and Hello Kitty boombox, while he awaits a custom pair of Tonyb's cement shoes and an all expenses paid trip to deep dive on Lake Michigan.

• verb
    Options

Very happy for you brother. Wise move. Thanks for keeping me in mind! :smile:
  • indyhawg
    Options
    The Joule and Oppo have left the building. Everything else still available.
  • Bgoodfella
    Bgoodfella Posts: 107
    Options
    Oooh, i would love to add that 7401 to the HT system, too bad youre not in AZ :-(
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Monster 850i interconnects ( not sure what everyone hates about these - maybe my untrained ears are too innocent to know what's bad)
    Parasound HCA2205A amplifier
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • indyhawg
    Options
    Shipping is an option.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    The Sunfire TGA-7401 is sold.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    The Sunfire Cinema Grand and the Denon turntable are sold.