Parasound HALO 5 Integrated Amp

I bought this Parasound HALO 5 Integrated Amp a couple of months ago to temporarily replace my Atoll IN300 integrated which had been in the shop for too long and I wanted to listen to good music. My intention was to sell it when I got my amp back, which actually turned out better for me because I upgraded to the Atoll IN400. So now it's time to move this on to someone else. I paid $1750 for it, but I feel I received at least $250 worth of enjoyment, so I'm asking $1500 plus shipping.

It's a workhorse of an amp and sounds great. I am especially impressed with how seamlessly it integrated my subwoofer into both the 2 channel and home theater setups. If I hadn't already bought the Atoll amp, I would consider this as my keeper amp for a long time. The only potential problem might be the subwoofer crossover. I was never able to get it to work the way I expected, but my subwoofer has it's own crossover so i didn't need it. I think I had it hooked up wrong, but I want to be up front from the beginning. If it turns out that it wasn't user error and it indeed isn't functioning, I'll refund the money and take it back.
jyq2yaawjqib.jpghn8e78yv7qhu.jpg
g1rrcc06urqz.jpg
2n6mud9w3cqs.jpg
9x3s4yvstng4.jpg
2 Channel: Atohm GT-1 speakers, Atoll IN400 integrated amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB with Ortofon Bronze cartridge, SotM sMS-200 ultra streamer, SotM sPS-500 power supply, and homemade infinite baffle subwoofer with two Fi Audio IB318 drivers.

HT: All Polk: SDA 2.3tl fronts, CSiA6 center, 500-LS ceiling, RT/FX, RTi8, Monitor 4 rears, plus Yamaha CX-a5100 AV Preamplifier/Processor, Yamaha MX-a5000 11.1 channel amplifier, and Sony XBR55-AE1 OLED TV.