O/A on Netflix Season Two?

imsjryimsjry Posts: 114
Loved the first season. Anyone watched the second? Also thinking i need to watch the first again since I can hardly remember what went down.

Comments

• audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,333
    Yes I did. Went on a binge and watched them all. Very good ending. Especially when she...
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    B&K M200 Sonata Monoblocks
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,129
    edited April 9
    I was just thinking about this series the other day! Didn't realize there was a second season.

I'm still being haunted by scenes from the first season. Vivid memories of some of the various scenes that I found impactful. Some of the scenes were pretty disturbing.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • imsjryimsjry Posts: 114
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Yes I did. Went on a binge and watched them all. Very good ending. Especially when she...

Did you feel you had to re-watch the first season? I feel like that show was a dream i had at this point.
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this series the other day! Didn't realize there was a second season.

I'm still being haunted by scenes from the first season. Vivid memories of some of the various scenes that I found impactful.

I had no idea it came back either! I thought S1 was brilliant and yes...totally dream like.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,129
    imsjry wrote: »
    I had no idea it came back either! I thought S1 was brilliant and yes...totally dream like.

Makes you wonder how they think up this stuff. And I thought my brain was twisted.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,333
    Did you feel you had to re-watch the first season?

No I watched season 1 like 2 weeks before season two was scheduled to be released. I usually don't have a problem picking up where I left off. Even years afterwords.
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    B&K M200 Sonata Monoblocks
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Did you feel you had to re-watch the first season?

No I watched season 1 like 2 weeks before season two was scheduled to be released. I usually don't have a problem picking up where I left off. Even years afterwords.

Ok thanks. I'm going in tonight then!
  • verbverb Posts: 7,640
    Just started watching season 2! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • dragon1952dragon1952 Posts: 4,688
    This was very odd but I liked it and watched both seasons, as compared to American Gods where I couldn't get past the 2nd episode : ^ /
    2 channel - PS Audio Stellar S300 amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5 running Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC24, Matrix X-SPDIF 2 USB interface, Blackbird SSD dock with 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO, Tom Tutay modded EE Minimax preamp, Furman Elite 15 Pfi power conditioner, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Kimber 4TC speaker wire, Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 IC's, VH Audio power cords, Wireworld USB and HDMI/I2S cables
    Computer - Windows 7/JRiver, Topping D10 DAC, Fostex PMO.4n monitors
  • jeremymarcinkojeremymarcinko Posts: 3,480
    Loved season 1 (watched a while back); started season 2 a couple days ago, and have only watched ep1. I have to admit I was really confused with how it started. Looking forward to it watching more!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant